Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Event Recap: Hennessy Presents ARTISTRY

EVENT RECAP - Hennessy Presents Artistry (The Art of Blending) - Canal Room, NYC - October 5, 2010

Hennessy Artistry presented a special night of MUSIC with the newest sensation to radio airwaves Miguel & Neo-Soul favorite Bilal, with special guests Donnis and Erin Christine. My FAB moment of the night was definitely Miguel singing his smash hit "All I Want Is You". I am literally obsessed with this song and was probably the loudest person cheering Miguel on, as I stood front and center watching him sing the ladies anthem. He even had a choreographed routine with the band, which was actually kinda sexy! This was my first time seeing Miguel perform, and I must admit, he did a great job! Kudos Miguel!

Erin Christine and Donnis were the special guests and opened up the evening. I was especially impressed with Erin Christine's voice and performance. She is dually talented - playing the keyboard and singing some gut-wrenching notes . . . the words were nice as well! I will have to youtube her. She's good!

Of course FAB has the juicy event pics for you! Take a look!

Event Pics

Peter Rosenberg from Hot 97 was the Host!

Special Star of the Evening: Miguel

He looks FAB!

Loved the style & routine with band

His performance left us wanting more......

"All I Want Is You"

Guitarist Extraordinaire - he was amazing!

Kudos!

The Talent...

Up close & Personal

The Swagger....

The Style.....

The Intensity.......

My way of saying Thank You for an awesome performance!

Erin Christine opened the show!

She is dually talented - singing & playing the keyboard

She has raw talent! Please youtube Erin Christine!

ATL Rapper Donnis performs!

Flew all the way from ATL to NYC for us!

Private On-Stage with the lady!

Tonight was FAB!

Thank you Hennessy for supporting the ARTS!


P.S. Here's the video for all of you obsessed with the song like me!






No comments: