Friday, June 3, 2011

This Week

I wanted to write you a simple note to say . . .

I hope you had a great week. I hope that any worries that consumed your mind faded away and that you were able to welcome Friday with a smile. I hope that your week was productive and you were able to make progress. I hope that you were able to decipher between what matters and what doesn't and decided to fully focus on what's important. I hope that you embraced the early mornings and late nights with open arms and felt grateful that you had a mission each day to accomplish. I hope that you showed someone love and that they gave you more in return. I hope that you smiled at your enemies and killed them with kindness. I hope that you felt blessed just to experience the seemingly small things in life, like waking up to see another day. I hope that you had a nice surprise happen to you that you weren't expecting. I hope that you recognized your own personal greatness and decided to love yourself even more. I hope that you loved this week, simply because you were present. I hope that this week made you feel FAB!

No comments: