Saturday, October 1, 2011

I wanted to write just because . . .

I haven't had a chance to write in awhile and instead of writing in my private journal, I decided to think out loud and talk to you! We are now in the 4th quarter of 2011 and this year has truly flown by and I don't even know where to begin with all of the things that have taken place in my life this year. My personal and professional life have both been a rollercoaster filled with ups and downs - mostly ups - and for that I am grateful. This year has actually far exceeded my expectations. Funny how God has bigger blessings for our lives than our greatest prayer. We pray for a Honda. He has a Benz waiting instead. The key is keeping the faith and remembering to put Him first above our own insecurities and doubts. That's my biggest goal and desire is to keep Him first (despite all odds). Trust me, I know how hard this can be as a person who likes to control and plan my life - sometimes we have to let go and walk in the dark knowing that we will get there, somehow, someway. I hope you end this year with a bang knowing that you tried your best, laughed at your downfalls, cheered at your successes and smiled at all the blessings to come!

Here's cheers to ending the year living out our dreams . . . one footstep, tear, prayer, day at a time!


Stay FABulous!

~ J. Styles

No comments: