Friday, April 2, 2010

:30 Homework

Get your CAREER JOURNAL! Start planning for your SPRING GOALS by listing your to-do list in 1 month intervals. What are your goals for April? May? June? In 3 months, your life can be completely different.....more advanced (to say the least). If you start planning NOW, you will have made significant progress by summer. Ask yourself these questions and then thoroughly answer them in your Career Journal.

Questions to Ponder/Answer:
  • What is my 1 month, 2 month, 3 month professional goal?
  • What are the tools I need to accomplish my goals?
  • How do I get the tools I need?
  • What exactly do I need to DO in order to see growth & tangible results?
Provide detailed answers to these questions, as they will help you to structure your thoughts to give you an organized to-do list.

Get set. Go. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Adrina said...

I am doing this NOW! Good homework assignment lol.

J.Styles said...

Awesome! Glad this FAB homework assignment could help. Good luck and keep FAB posted!