Monday, December 29, 2008

J.Styles' (Founder of FAB) 2008 Reflections!


To all my FAB readers,
As 2009 fast approaches and the New Year’s resolutions begin to surface, don’t forget to be grateful for what you have, what you’ve accomplished and what great things are to come in the New Year. As I reflect on the last 12 months, I begin to notice that so many things have changed and many of my thoughts have come full circle. What does all that mean? It means that the more time I meditated on what I want and what truly makes me happy, I felt closer to finding complete inner peace and a sense of fulfillment that no one can take a way from me. The journey is far from over but at least the process has begun. What exactly did I take away from 2008? My vision seems to get clearer as times goes by…I can value all the hard times and laugh at the good ones, I have finally breathed life into FAB, I am starting to live in the “moment”, continuing to find the “agh hah” moment that sheds more light on what I was put here to do, realizing that maybe the small stuff isn’t really that important, learning that the big picture is truly the main concern, understanding my likes/dislikes even more, appreciating the power of positivity (and negativity), learning that who I surround myself with feeds my mind subconsciously and unconsciously (who you hang around affects you more than you realize!), and the biggest lesson of all is that my search for personal and career fulfillment is not a contradicting, contrary or conflicting desire – it is a right that myself and FAB members will attain! We must! After all, we have to be the change we desire!

2009 HERE WE COME!!!

1 comment:

C Lomax said...

I second that!!! 2009 here I come!!