Friday, November 7, 2008

2nd day...

Hello my friends,

So, as you all know, I have just recently breathed life into the FAB Network (and SUPER EXCITED)!!! Writing for me is therapy and as I begin to really transform my ideas for FAB into reality, I want to share my journey with you - the good, the bad and the ugly! Sometimes just living in NYC and meeting new people can serve as inspiration...for instance, I went out last night with 2 of my girlfriends just to unwind and grab dinner and drinks, nothing major right?! WRONG! We went to Tillman's on 26th/7th and thought the night was going good but never expected...to meet Broadway Producer extraordinaire , Stephen Byrd, Bloomberg reporter and journalist Patrick Edward Cole, and pioneer entrepreneur J. Bailey Morgan. It was Stephen's birthday, so my friends and I helped bring his birthday in with style. A supposed simple night on the town with "the girls" turned into a birthday bash... Meeting inspiring people at the most unforeseen time is one of the most intriguing things about living in NYC. The FAB journey continues...
I must end my thoughts as I prepare to continue my hustle on this gloomy, but cool Friday afternoon!

P.S. Stephen C. Byrd - New York Times article (Check it Out!)
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/20/theater/20cat.html?ref=theater


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Keep reading and stay FAB!

Love,
J.Styles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really good! I'm so so proud of you! You are making all of your dreams come true! You have met great friends that seem truly supportive. Keep up all the good hard work! It will definitely pay off! $$$$

You #1 Fan,
your sister, MOCEDEZ

J.Styles said...

Thanks BIG sis! I love the signature, you truly are just that, my biggest cheerleader! We're making history BABY! Love ya always!!!

-your lil sis in the BIG A!

J.Styles