Saturday, November 15, 2008

Question: What Inspires You?

ANSWER ME THIS 1 QUESTION!!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT INSPIRES YOU? DO YOU KNOW?!
MAKE A COMMENT!!!
What inspires us, drives us. What drives us, motivates us. What motivates us, sustains us. What sustains us, helps us. What helps us, encourages us. What encourages us, inspires us. Inspiration comes full circle, always!

My inspiration comes from...
Reading (books, magazines, old journal entries, inspirational books, letters, Bible)
Writing
Talking
Surrounding myself with like-minded individuals
Surrounding myself with people completely different from me
Walking
Taking showers
Music (all different types)
Water (water falls, lakes, rivers, ponds, streams, beaches)
Parks
Lying in bed
Typing
Praying
Meditating
Thinking
Dreaming
Screaming
Running laps
Talking to my family (you know who you are)
Staying true to myself
Challenges
Fear of failure
Desire for contentment
The thought of potential
The desire to never have regrets
Never wanting to 'wonder'
Wanting to be the best 'me'
My future
My past
My present
Life
Laughter
Failure
Mistakes
Successes
FAB! FAB! FAB!
YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mom & Dad! Its simple...they are the reason I do what I do!