Thursday, October 15, 2009

ATTENTION: ALL FAB MEMBERS!!!

To All FAB Members:
If you have NOT received a WELCOME FAB EMAIL, etc. then there is a problem! I need your CORRECT email address. I have been receiving some bounce backs in several email blasts that I have recently been sending out. In order to maximize your membership status and to receive ALL updates/event notices, etc. I need you to email me your most up-to-date email address. Please send me your correct information to jstyles@thefabnetwork.com

To All Non-FAB Members:
If you wish to receive email blasts and be added to the distribution list, please sign up to be a FAB member. It's FREE and it's an easy way to ensure that you are included in all the FAB info being sent out. Visit http://www.thefabnetwork.com/ and click on New Member Registration.

***LOTS of events and great opportunities are coming up . . . it is imperative that you update your information if you have NOT been receiving FAB emails!***

No comments: