Monday, October 5, 2009

She-blogs.com features The FAB Network! Check it out!

Hello to all my FAB people!!!

Guess what?! FAB is in the NEWS!!! She-blogs.com, a women's empowerment blog, is featuring The FAB Networks' Founder and FAB today! The interview gives you all the juicy details of what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, how FAB came to life and the real reason there is a need for FAB!




Here's a snippet . . .

News Brief - October 5, 2009 - She-blogs.com

Ok so today is a great day! The sun is shining and I feel so blessed to be alive today! I think sometimes its easy to forget that just the fact that we woke up today is a blessing and that we shouldn’t sweat the small stuff… Anywho about eight months ago I got an email from Jessica (J Styles) introducing herself and telling me about her organization and blog. So we emailed back and forth for a while attempting to link up/chat etc but with busy schedules it wasn’t easy. Fast forward to July 23rd at my blog party. I was introduced to this young lady who proceeds to tell me that she is the J Styles that I had been emailing months prior. Jess started FAB which is a professional consulting firm dedicated to fostering career and social opportunities for young adults to help build and enhance their careers in the worlds of Fashion, Arts, Beauty and related industries. So after finally meeting her, looking at her site, and attending her fab launch party I just knew I wanted to feature her on she-blogs…

All I have to say is that she is someone I am proud to know. She is brilliant, creative, driven and most of all works hard every single day in her business to help others…

Jess, You Rock! Thanks again!
Ally

To read the entire article visit she-blogs.com


Enjoy and stay FAB!

- Jessica

No comments: