Monday, February 9, 2009

FAB Founder Turns 20-FLY!

Tis the season for Birthdays! On January 28th, your very own J.Styles, turned 25 and is feeling grown and sexy! This year, more so than any other year yet, is going to be a great year full of goals being accomplished, happiness in the air and memories to be created. To me, 25 signifies a whole new era of confidence, a fresh take on life and what it means to cease the moment. No more procrastinating, this is the time to do everything you've ever wanted to do! Later is NOW...
I am excited for what lies ahead...so to all my Aquarius friends - Happy Birthday! And to everyone else, I hope you are just as excited about the coming months. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and much love! Before we go, I want my readers to get to know me a bit better, after all that's what FAB is about - extending our professional and social family. Here goes, 25 candid things about me...

1.) Loves FAB and especially all the FAB members
2.) Traveling - a must! (anywhere and everywhere)
3.) Writing (poetry, blogging, letters, journal - writing in general)
4.) Networking (so imperative to career and social advancement)
5.) Spending time with friends (laughing and having fun, making crazy memories!)
6.) Pictures (taking them and being in them)
7.) Walking (especially at the park)
8.) Water and rocks (so sexy!)
9.) Watching movies (love, mystery, comedy --movie night is the best!)
10.) Spending time with family (watching tv, shopping, eating, laughing, cracking jokes, lounging, playing with Buddy)
11.) Music (makes me happy)
12.) Talking (on the phone, in person, you name it...)
13.) Pecan Rolls (my cravings are crazy)
14.) Listening to music as I cruise the highway (gets me pumped)
15.) Picnics (sexy and fun!)
16.) Dancing (at a club or in the house)
17.) Laughing (loudly)
18.) Chips (love me some snacks, oh and cereal)
19.) Golden Girls (my nightly ritual)
20.) Fashion shows (the best ones take place in my house)
21.) Massages (enough said!)
22.) Arms (everyone knows this one, right?!)
23.) Accessories (all kinds)
24.) Accomplishing goals (so rewarding)
25.) Enjoying life (whatever that means - ceasing the moment!)

This is me....more to come!

xoxo,

J.Styles

No comments: