Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Special Holiday Wish from the Founder!

Hello FABulous!

The holidays are officially here! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving filled with family, lots of food, laughter and joy. I was home for the holiday and it was definitely the fuel I needed to rejuvenate my creative juices and energize my zest to make the rest of this year a total success! As 2009 comes to an end and the New Year sits on the horizon, it often makes me reflect on all the happenings of the year – the good, the bad and well, let’s admit it, the ugly. In this year, a multitude of things have taken place in my life, mostly progress and for that I am truly grateful. This year, I set out to officially announce FAB to the world, launch the website, host an event, give back to the members and provide a platform for learning and inspiration. With your support, I was able to accomplish my goals and so much more. It seems like just the other day I was standing in my house frustrated, thinking “what am I doing with my life and how can I take all of my passions and make them a career?” My epiphany to create FAB was a direct link to me honing in on my gifts and desire to fill a niche in the industry. So many of us are talented and driven individuals, yet lack the encouragement and structure to achieve our dreams. For me, that fact was simply unacceptable. One thought, one dream and one blog entry at a time, I was finally able to breathe life into my dream, The FAB Network. My desire to create a successful organization that provides career development services, education, inspiration, networking and opportunities is the driving force behind everything that I do. I love helping others achieve their goals, period. I am so grateful that YOU have become apart of The FAB Network, a movement that forces us to believe that dreams are not a far-fetched dichotomy in our minds, but rather an opportunity for us to challenge ourselves, an opportunity to make great strides in our lives, our futures. For me, 2009 has been without a doubt a year that has challenged me to my core and allowed me to see that I am far stronger than I ever imagined. And this is only the beginning. With faith, hard work, perseverance and support for one another, we can achieve greatness! As you reflect on your year, I hope that you too, are grateful for your successes and your challenges. With each coming year, we get closer and closer to our destinies . . . 2009 was great and 2010 will be even greater!


Much Love,

J.Styles

No comments: