Monday, December 14, 2009

Top 10 things I'm thankful for . . .

2009 Top 10 List

In no particular order, I thought I'd report on what I am most grateful for this year. I love to reflect on the past and anxiously await the future!

1. For finally being able to put a little perspective into my personal and professional life. I think I am finally starting to understand what's truly important (now I just gotta continue the journey to attaining it). lol

2. For the most supportive friends (special shout out to those that live in NYC and recently moved away)! My friends have been my biggest cheerleaders during a year when I have really blossomed and many of my goals have come to life. Thank ya'll for believing in my dreams, when they were simply ideas! And more importantly, we dreamed together (now that's the best)!

3. My sofa bed. I have happily retired the futon and for that . . . I am TRULY grateful. lol See, progress is being made . . .

4. Twitter. I've been able to meet some really awesome contacts, build up my craft and spread the word about FAB!

5. For having officially launched The FAB Network. So much has happened with my new company. It's been a whirlwind and the whole story makes me smile and very proud!

6. For some new vitamins that this guy at GNC recommended. They're great!

7. For God making a way when I didn't really see one. He's done some amazing things for me, even I can't really explain. All I can say is . . . "it's the God in me!"

8. My trip to VEGAS! Man, that was awesome! We truly celebrated my sister's 30th birthday in style! Like, forreal! :)

9. For having the chance to work for a nonprofit. That was such a HUGE goal for me and I was able to learn so much in a short amount of time. That experience has been invaluable to me (in more ways that one)!

10. For my FAMILY'S support of me and my pursuits to take the road less traveled. They didn't ask too many questions, they just jumped on board! I can honestly say, they ALWAYS have my back no matter what! That's whatcha call LOVE! Thanks fam!

No comments: